All original work published on this site is the copyright of scramblekit.uk and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Feel free to use it for any non-commercial purpose, but please follow the attribution request below. For permissions falling outside this note please contact us (via the form in the footer of each page).
Creative Commons CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 License Summary
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
This is just a summary of the license conditions, the full license is available at Creative Commons.
If you link to or republish any of the original work on this site, please do so with an attribution that includes:
- Type of work, e.g.: Image, Text, Article (with a link to the location of the original)
- from Scramble (with a link to Scramble Kit UK)
- licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 (with a link to the license).
Here's a code example for an image in our info section (just edit the type of work and the location url where necessary):
<a href="http://scramblekit.uk/review/index.php?id=info-section">Image</a> from <a href="http://scramblekit.uk">Scramble</a> licensed under <a href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/"> CC BY-NC-SA 4.0</a>
<a href="http://scramblekit.uk/review/index.php?id=info-section">Image</a> - <a href="http://scramblekit.uk">Scramble</a> / <a href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/"> CC</a>
How it looks:
Fair Use / Fair Dealing Statement
The Scramble site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorised by the copyright owner. Fair use / fair dealing provisions take into account the use of material for:
- the purpose of criticism or review; and
- the use of a quotation from a copyright work;
Where possible, Scramble uses its own photographs rather than stock images. However, until such photographs have been taken, processed and uploaded we may make use of stock images from the web as "placeholders".
If you are the owner of material used on this site and you object to its use, please contact us and we will remove said work(s) from our site.
If you wish to use copyrighted material (that is not the copyright of scramblekit.uk) from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond "fair use" / "fair dealing", you must obtain permission from the copyright owner (i.e. not us).
- Scramble Tower 11L Pack Extender - Final Release
- Best Backpack Side Pocket (Rucksack Side Pouch)
- Extending Pack Capacity (On The Side): Part 2: The Solution
- Extending Pack Capacity (On The Side): Part 1: The Problem
- Scramble's G-Mod 55 Deluxe Solo / UL 2-Person Tarp - Final Release
A summary of all current reviews and recommendations can be found on Scramble's catalog page.